Michelle Linka Law Is A Personal Injury Lawyers In Oshawa Who Works For You
At Michelle Linka Law we are pleased to be of service to clients in Oshawa. We are committed to being a personal injury lawyer in Oshawa that you can depend on to fight for your rights.
In every personal injury action that we take, we are always focused on the best interest of our clients.
As your Oshawa personal injury lawyer, we are your partner and we work hard to understand how your injury has affected your life. We want to be active and involved in your recovery process. The better we understand you, the more effectively we can advocate for you in insurance meetings or legal proceedings.
We will work directly with you to ensure that you access the compensation that you deserve. We are confident in our ability to broker a solution for you that you will not pay legal fees unless we collect money for you.
Choosing a Personal Injury Lawyer in Oshawa
Below are a few factors to consider when searching for a legal team to take up your injury case:
- Location – They should be accessible and ideally be located close to you.
- Experience – Find a lawyer with experience with your particular case type. Personal injury laws regarding motorcycle or car accidents are different from those for workplace accidents.
- Reputation – Look to online directories or review sites to check client feedback.
- Disciplinary history – Determine whether disciplinary actions have been filed against them. This could be in the form of a complaint, suspension, or disbarring.
- Trial experience – Choose a lawyer who is willing to take your case to trial if necessary.
Why You Need One Of The Top Personal Injury Lawyers In Oshawa
There are several reasons why you should choose a personal injury lawyer in Oshawa like Michelle Linka Law. At Michelle Linka Law we have the experience you need to navigate the often complex insurance system in Ontario.
We are also fortunate to have universal health coverage in Ontario, but our insurance doesn’t cover all of the services you may need to access after an accident such as physiotherapy, chiropractic or speech therapy services. You may be eligible to receive funding for these types of services through your accident benefits carrier, collateral health plans or other sources.
As a personal injury lawyer in Oshawa, Michelle Linka Law has the experience you need to give you advice on what services you should access to help you recover and get back to life. We also have the track record of success you need to ensure that your insurance company correctly covers these benefits for you.